januari 18, 2013

Kidscase SS13 - blog post by Rags+Paper



Label Crush: Kidscase 
Although the weather may be freezing outside shops everywhere are preparing or some even have already launch SS13. I am very excited, don’t get me wrong I do love Winter but I am an even bigger fan of Spring! For me spring represents new beginnings and fresh starts, a bit of a moral boost three months into the year! With blossoming flowers, light breezes and the odd glimpse of sunshine…after all I do live in London :)! In my view its also the season I feel brands get to have more fun and experiment with prints and colours. To mark the unveiling of a new season I decided that over the next few weeks I want to share with you my list of the “Brands to Watch”
So this week I wanted to share a few pictures from Kidscase SS13 campaign; called Beginnings it has a fresh and subtle approach to the forthcoming season. Staying true their brand aesthetic the collection is made up of delicate knits, super-soft jerseys and lightweight cottons. In the mist of all the amazing textures and vintage tones they still manage to capture the must have trends of the season from dip dye to stripes, Kidscase has it covered!
To get a feel for the brand visit their inspiring facebook page or their website to find a stockist near you.  
Photographer | Annemarieke Van Drimmelen



For our Kidscase online collection, see > http://www.orangemayonnaise.com/webshop/kidscase/ws-br/br4

    Geen opmerkingen: