januari 12, 2014

Tutu de tu



LE LOOK DU JOUR – EDEN & ZOE’S TUTU

Zoe
Le look du jour.. I received an Eden & Zoe tutu skirt for a review! I’ve written about their lovely cashmere designs before… 
 so I called Zoe over who was jumping up and down with excitement when she saw the skirt!
 Note: I would happily wear it myself! But I say from experience it was way too small. 
Le look du jour
This is a skirt that will definitely become’s your little girl’s favorite! Pink and white multiple layers to give it volume and a soft lining and elastic waist to keep her comfortable. She wanted to wear it all day… 
Tshirt - by Little10days-  / Tutu Skirt by Eden & Zoe

OR COMBINE THE SKIRT WITH…

Le look du jour - tutu

- Perfecto Jacket The Two percenters -
- Tshirt - by Haas
- Tiger Shoes - Collaboration Feiye and Milk on the Rocks (Still a few sizes available!)


Girl Power

- Cardigan flounce The Brand -
- Maa shoes -


Summertime

- Tshirt Miri Miru -
- Converse -
- Belt or hairband by Miri Miru -
--------

For the original post, see Les Enfants a Paris blog !

Geen opmerkingen: