oktober 08, 2013

Autumn accessories


Paul & Paula

My favourite Autumn accessories


accessories



Ah, another reason why I love Autumn is that I can get out all my scarves and other accessories I do not like when it is warm. The same goes for the kids... time again for cute tights and socks, hats and more...
Here are my favourites from the new collections:



1. Fuchsia indoor shoes / 2. glitter sac / 3.  tulle bow bracelet / 4. Alpaca mittens / 5. Peter Pan collar / 6. grey blue cloche hat / 7. knee socks / 8. beautiful scarves from simple kids: pink blue & multicolour / 9. zig zag tights / 10. red pom pom headband / 11. neon pink pom pom belt






accessories




1.  Fox tie / 2. faux fur collar / 3. leather pouch / 4. bow hairpins / 5. yellow hat & scarf set / 6.  grey booties / 7. funky tights / 8. weekly set of bobby pins / 9.  sequined mask / 10. colourful bib / 11. stars scarf / 12.  red alpaca mittens / 13.  feather necklace / 14. Goldfish pin


For the original post, see > Paul & Paula BLOG !


For more accessories, see our accessories selection and our winter accessories selection

Geen opmerkingen: