september 21, 2013

Bobo Love



BOBO CHOSES – ORANGE MAYONNAISE

Just in time for Alexander’s birthday party we received a parcel with Alexander’s new Bobo Choses patch trousers which i got from the webshop Orange Mayonnaise.
I’m a big fan of Bobo Choses, as you’ll know if you remember my blogpost from a couple of weeks ago, and I think the June’s Lullaby collection is great. A collection full of musical references designed with hand drawn illustrations featuring daddy’s guitar and trumpets alongside raindrops, trees, and western style cowboy hats… It’s a tribute to all the lullabies sung by parents to their children as they fall asleep.
Bobo Choses at Orange Mayonnaise
Eventhough I love all the prints, I have ordered the beige cotton twill trousers with knee patches. Endless combinations possible…
Orange Mayonnaise
All the items are available in the Orange Mayonnaise webshop. And this is how I combined the trousers at Alexander’s birthday party. Doesn’t he look awesome in his Bob & Blossom T-shirt, Bobo Choses trousers and Koel4kids boots!?
Bobo Choses
And a couple of days ago he went to school in his trousers combined with a hoodie by Larmes de Crocodile and Diggers boots. I was hoping they wouldnt do any arts & crafts that day, but I’m afraid I had to run the washing machine straight away. ..
Bobo Choses
And last but not least, today’s outfit… Trousers have been washed a couple of times but are still in fab condition.
Orange Mayonnaise webshop
-----
for the original post, see Les Enfants a Paris BLOG

Geen opmerkingen: