maart 23, 2016

ANIMALESQUE BY SARA LOWESba

by



Mask and TailI have had these handmade costumes bookmarked for a while and when Florence said she wanted to be Peter Rabbit for World Book Day I was thrilled. Now I had the excuse I needed to order from Animalesque and when her costume arrived both Florence and I were so pleased with it.
RabbitAnimalesque is a London-based company founded by the wonderfully talented Sara Lowes. She has used her creative expertise in textile design to create these beautiful, playful animal costumes and accessories rich in colour and texture bringing childhood play to another dimension.
The Animalesque collection includes owls, rabbits, squirrels, badgers, cats and another one on my wishlist is the dynamic fox costume.
Peter Rabbit with his radishesI am utterly enchanted by the vision Sara Lowes has created and I know Florence is excited to wear her costume again this coming Easter Sunday for our big egg hunt.
Rabbit tailTo see the full collection check out Sara’s website where you can also see some dreamy images under her Woodland Creatures collection and I’m equally smitten by the Travelling Circus collection.
You can purchase the beautiful headdresses on Orange Mayonnaise.
Here’s to happy endless play!
Vanessa x
-----
For the original post, see Babyccino blog

Geen opmerkingen: