Once the autumn chill sets in, children will need an extra layer for everything from the school run to getting out and about at weekends. So what better time to invest in a new, season-appropriate coat?
Our round-up includes coats for boys and girls suitable for a light chill, rainy weather or even the whole winter.
1. Miss Ruby Coat via Orange Mayonnaise.
2. Finger in the Nose Coat via Orange Mayonnaise.
3. Il Gufo Coat
4. Bobo Choses Coat via Orange Mayonnaise.
5. Mini Rodini Coat
6. An adorable design for your little fashionista, she is sure to fall in love with this faux fur coat from Wild & Gorgeous.
7. This season Love Made Love presents this enchanting black coat, a luxurious choice perfect for winter.
8. This navy padded coat is a timeless design from Mayoral.
9. This bomber jacket from Stella McCartney Kids Coat is a statement outerwear piece for her new season collection.
1. Keep him protected from the cold this season with this blue check coat
from Stella McCartney Kids.
2. This season Billybandit presents this olive parka, the ultimate winter accessory for your little man.
3. Winter Coat by Emile et Ida.
4. Bundle him up warm and toasty in this reversible bomber jacket by Paul Smith Junior.
5. Coat by Kidscase via Orange Mayonnaise.
6. Old School Jacket by Yporqué via Orange Mayonnaise.
7. Your little one will love this cute coat from Mini Rodini to protect them from the elements.
For the original post, see Les Enfants a Paris blog