juli 15, 2018

TRANSITIONING

I don’t think there are any more lovely times of the year than right in between two seasons. The transitioning into something new. Four times per year, I get stricken by the most bitter sweet nostalgia, remembering seasons from some other time, some other year. No matter which season i’m moving into, I get filled with anticipation and the sense of moving forward, while looking backwards. Does that make sense at all ?
For me, it would be difficult to thrive living in a country without seasons. I feel like I need the change of weather, light, temperature, and colours to understand that time is moving forward – and so should I.
And now we are here again, in the middle of two seasons. Summer going on Autumn (in the shops). I’m delighted. Whenever the seasons change, I get in a new mood. Summer is all about crisp whites, cold food, feeling wild and free, swimming, and films about summer love. Autumn on the other hand makes me long for muted natural colours in soft greys and beige, hot ginger drinks, bean stews, an everyday routine, slow jazz, red wine, empty note books, productivity and coziness. more indoor activities. less craziness.
Taking care of the times of season transitioning is something that brings me great joy. It makes life feel more easy to grasp, and time more possible to understand. Creating an atmosphere around me that makes me look forward to the new season is important. It inspires me, gives me new ideas, motivates me to start new projects, makes it possible to move forward.
Perhaps I’m too changeable. Maybe I move too quickly, ever going for what feels new and exciting. Perhaps. But I rather be moving too often than being stuck in a rut. I’m like a shark you know. Swim or drown.
Lianne wears a dress by Repose AMS available at Orange MayonnaiseT-shirt by Maed for mini (NEW LABEL > soon at Orange Mayonnaise !)
Lianne wears a dress and legwarmers by Repose AMS available at Orange Mayonnaise. Tshirt by Maed for mini. Shoes by Puma x Tiny Cottons.
Lianne wears a dress and legwarmers by Repose AMS available at Orange Mayonnaise. T-shirt by Maed for mini. Shoes by Puma x Tiny Cottons. 
Lianne wear a dress by Repose AMS available at Orange Mayonnaise. T-shirt by Maed for mini.  
Lianne wears a dress and legwarmers by Repose AMS available at Orange Mayonnaise. Tshirt by Maed for mini. Shoes by Puma x Tiny Cottons. 
Transitioning
Photo’s taken by Amber. Follow her on Instagram _ambermg_
----

BewarenBewaren

Geen opmerkingen: