januari 31, 2015
januari 30, 2015
januari 29, 2015
januari 28, 2015
Spotted in Kek Mama Magazine, edition No1 - January 2015 !
Of course we want Spring but Winter will still take a while. Lets keep the light skirts in the wardrobe and go for some subtle colours…
Sophisticated and exquisite is what I think about this colour palette… very girly!
1. Cute little socks by hansel from Basel.
2. Ecru linen scarf with sweet print by The Small Gatsby
3. Raindrops shirt by Pola & Frank & Voile skirt by Bobo Choses
4. Angel wings by polpettine.
5. Lovely cushions in dusty colours from Numero 74.
6. Cloudy print.
7. L O V E in aubergine from Numero 74.
8. Je t’aime pillow by Atsuyo et Akiko pillow.
9. Beautiful hooded towel by House of Jamie.
10. Baby nest in powder from Numero 74 !
11. Limited edition pillows by Numero 74 for Mokkassin.
2. Cotton doll by Severina Kids.
3. Cute garland from Numero 74.
4. Striped scarf that goes with everything, by Miss Ruby Tuesday.
5. Cashmere wrap cardigan by Eden & Zoe & pretty skirt with a lace trimmed hem from Louise Misha.
6. Pink sneakers by Goolden Goose Deluxe Brand.
7. Supercute salopette by Gray Label & cosy bonnet by Ketiketa
8. Hair elastic from
9. Dotted storage basket by Firm Living
For the original post, see Paul & Paula blog